Things we are learning in this journey:
I can cook in a really really really small space
I don't actually need have a shower every single day...but oh, that is a luxury I will hopefully have one day again
I can home school in a really really really small space
I can eat store bought food for connivance and not "die" from it...tee-hee
I can go a week without chatting on the phone to anyone or emailing or blogging...although it is an adjustment
I can choose to wake up happy or grumpy...and most days I'm choosing to wake up happy which makes life for everyone so much better
I can do all of my laundry in two loads and well it's actually just fine...really!
We really aren't farmers...but are working on it!
I hope this post finds you all doing well and learning in your journey as well...
You are cherished and loved and missed...
Hugs from us -
Menu Plan: October 4 - 10
-
This week is our chance to catch up on some things we still haven't taken
care of, and need to be done. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how
to ...
4 days ago
4 comments:
Pulling, stretching, twisting...making you sweeter and sweeter! I am so proud of you! You are growing by leaps and bounds and God is with you! I miss you dearly! Hugs from MN!
Good Job!
Miss you guys!
Tirzah.
Dory - It sounds like you are learning lots of valuable lessons.
I wish I was there to give you a BIG HUG!. . . and HUGS to all the rest too!
So proud of my farmer friend!!! Children are getting so big already. Can't you find a big rock or something to put on top of Titus' head so he stops growing sooooo fast?!! Oh, I know...enjoy every minute with all the munchins!! Love you all. Praying we see each other soon.
Post a Comment