Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Such a Guy...

Someday a young woman will come along and capture this wonderful young man's heart...she will be blessed as he is very tentative and caring. I will buy her lots of vases as she will be surprised daily with fresh flowers.
I love it that he brings me flowers everyday...he has trained his brothers and sister do follow his example and so it is often that I get four bouquets in one day - am I spoiled or what!

Here is a funny picture I found while sorting through things. This is our "cow" boy at around 5 years old with the robot costume his father and I made from old boxes and some other things...this was his favorite Christmas present this year.


Memories...such a good thing to have.






2 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Cute! I love the new pictures on the side! Epecially the one of you and Dave!

Josiah said...

Hey Apollos,

Good job!
Nice picture...

Josiah

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List