The people we are staying with have two of the most beautiful horses I've ever seen. They often ride by our "camp" and pick up a child or two for a quick trip around the driveway. My children are so thankful for this and look forward to the ride...
Menu Plan: September 27 - October 3
-
*Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the
dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and
there was ...
2 days ago
3 comments:
Fun! I love horses!
Miss you Jirah, I hope your having fun!
Tirzah
Fun! I love horses!
Miss you Jirah! I'm glad you're having fun!
Tirzah
Miss your munchcins so much....can't wait for a hug from all those cute griffi faces!!
Pics remind me of childhood days myself,except that horse looks so much gentler than the ones I've been on! Ride em cowgirl....and boys!! :)
Post a Comment