Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! We had a wonderful day filled with surprise flowers from my husband to our brunch being paid for by gentleman at another table...He said to me "Your family was such a blessing to be around and your children are so well behaved that it really blessed me and I wanted to bless you so Happy Mother's Day". I cried at the kindness of this man. May the Lord's face shine brightly on him.

Now for a Mother's Day Tradition...we have ever since we became parents gone to get either flowers or some other plant that needed planting...this year we planted three flats of strawberries down in the berry patch that my husband is working on. You can see we had a delightful time.

As you can see our cows came down to the patch to see what we were up to...don't worry there is a six foot deer fence around the patch. The first picture is of our "boss" cow, Ruthie, looking for handouts...our very own Northwest Trek...

I trust the Lord showered each of you with a memorial day. Happy Mother's Day and thank you for stopping by!














2 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Nice! Good job guys! I'm glad you got to plant something, and the strawberry's will be such a "sweet" reminder of how much your children adore you!

Josiah said...

Glad you guys have smiles on your faces!

Apollos, your getting TALL! :D

God bless,

Josiah

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List