Monday, August 2, 2010

Garden Update....


Thought that a garden update would be fun for all of you!~

























Aren't these humming birds daring...I was so close to them...And my son was even closer! Don't you just love the sound they make?
I looked up from my spot in the garden, I was "thinning the carrots" out and I laughed so much as our little guy had finally discovered the power of a hose...he had so much fun soaking big brother!
No, the carrots are not covered in dirt...they are actually purple carrots! We really like this kind as they are very sweet!
Thanks for stopping by...if you garden then I wish you happy gardening - if you don't then I wish you a happy "farmers market" shopping day!
P.S....the cow picture was taken with Shaina in mind...smile!

1 comment:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Nice! Great pictures! Are you getting lots of produce then? Ours is just starting to really come in! So exciting!

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List