Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sheared like a sheep...


So the story goes like so...my older son told me that he could do a really good job cutting his hair! He kept pestering me about it...for several days! I thought hmmmmm I could use this "over confident" moment to teach him something, so I let him cut his own hair...the result was very funny! He came out sheepishly to show me his "very good" job...he had forgotten the fact that he would not be able to cut the back of his head...and well it produced a uneven mess...I should have taken a picture but instead got out the clippers and this is what I was able to do...almost a baldy for the rest of summer.


This whole "close" shave thing must have inspired my husband as he felt the need to shave his "goe-t" ( I have no idea how to spell that). We are all hoping that it grows back fast as it has been close to five years since he's had a clean shaven face and I rather like the goe-t look...and the children are having a really hard time taking him serious as he has such thin lips and doesn't look very intense without the goe-t...we've had a few moments of break-out laughter!


Good thing I didn't get inspired eh!

3 comments:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Ha ha! "I see a boy in the man before me!" Remember that from Robinhood? I think both of your boys look adorable! I prefer the clean shaven face and maybe my own Strawberry Taffy wouldn't be so scared of that crazy farmer MAN without is goatee!

Hugs!

Josiah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
That is so, HAHAHAHA, funny!

I can't believe that...you look me now! Your so funny, Good job on the "fix-up" Mrs. Griffin...Hey Keeper of the Home, You look great! You should send me another picture and I will put it up on my blog! LOL...

Thanks for the laugh,
God bless you...
Paul

Carissa Blanchard said...

Dory! I keep trying to send you emails and they keep bouncing back to me...Mike looked at the "reason" and it looks like somethng on your side! I'm actually doing pretty well and I wrote you back right away the night before last...I tried to resend it three times...frustrating! I'm praying for you too! I have questions to ask and encouragement to give! I'm so sorry my emails aren't getting through!

love you!
Carissa

P.S. You don't have to publish this post...it's the only way I could think of to let you know what was going on! :o)

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List