Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cows, A "Cow" Boy, and Dessert

Here are some fun pictures for you! This is of our "Jersey-Girls". We really love our cows...so from the farthest forward...Dutches, Ruthie (our boss cow and our favorite), Rosie (Dutches's mom) and well the reason why I took the picture....our "cow" boy! I came walking around the corner to hang out with the girls and this is what I found - gave me a good chuckle!
In my "spare" time I have been reading another book written by Julia Childs. This dessert fascinated me and I've decided to try it...not sure when...but I'm determined to try this dessert that looks amazing!

1 comment:

Carissa Blanchard said...

Wow! That is an amazing desert and what an amazing "cow." He's so cute!

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List