Saturday, March 21, 2009

Opsy....

Several of you have asked how my husband is doing. So here is an update about him and his wierd skin thing:

Out of all the doctors, four total, that saw him not one could figure out what he had!!!! They were all boggled and perplexed as to what it might be because it looked like so many things rolled into one...eeek!

We never did go to the dermatologists - personal reasons.

He has scarring and when it gets cold the scars are purple in color...does that mean I have my very own "mood" ring in a way?

He is humorous about it and says all he needs now is age spots to complete his collection...

Thank you for praying. I'm happy to have my husband - spots and all!

No comments:

Pslams 144:12 -

That our sons may be as plants
and our daughters may be pillars sculptured in palace style.


My Blog List